For what it's worth, I did an Excel to compare high-end meals.
• In the first 5 lines, in green, you have the highest value for a row, to determine which meal is best for one type of nutrient. (The higher is the best)
• Line 6: This is the sum of each type of nutrient, to determine which meal gives the most nutrients. (The higher is the best)
• line 7: the delta between the highest value and the lowest nutrient value, to determine which meal is the most balanced. (The lowest is the best)
Each meal provides 1200 ~ 1500 calories, so 2 meals and you are full (3000 calories max).
So, what is the best combination of 2 meals?
Look at the Excel and make your own conclusion. With a green background, there are 33% of the best sums, and in red bottom the 33% best deltas.
My conclusions :
• Bear SUPREME + Wild Mix : offers the most optimized combination
• Bear SUPREME + Huckleberry Pie : is the most balanced combination
• Elk Wellington x2 // Elk Wellington + Wild Mix // Elk Wellington + Bear SUPREME : are the most nutritious combinations
So the combination that provides the most skill per day is probably one of those 5 :)
The cooking Excel File : cooking.xlsx