i saw in a youtube vid that tailings will provide more polution now, the lower the tailings are the less polution it gives. so best thing is to dig to the bedrock.
Posts made by Eprisable
RE: Latest version
Yes i read this on reddit: We have pushed 7.7 to live and with it come a host of changes.
Some of the highlights include:
Loans and Bonds
Updated ramps that are now 1 wide blocks
An Intro Story Sequence as part of the tutorial
Changes to Tailings
An Updated Minimap
The full patch notes are available on the official site.
i am not sure if i can post links, but im sure you can find it with google ;p.
RE: Build second room ontop of other rooms. Recognised as room but doesn't add Skill points value
make sure the land is claimed, that is where i made the mistake and got confuzzeld. :) if you don't claim the land the crafting table will work but don't add skillpoints.
RE: Kaum Skillpunkte zuwach nach update
mein Deutsch ist schlecht, ich bin Holländer. aber ich hatte auch dieses Problem. siehe englisch bug report, massiver Rückgang der Skillpunkte. Ich hoffe, du kannst es ins Deutsche übersetzen. Wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben, werde ich mein Bestes geben, um zu antworten.
^ google übersetzen lol
First of all i want to say i really like the game! :)
• Able to delete worlds (when you open the game).
• A way to vieuw information/statistics about the plants in game. Crop temperature and moisture preferences. (like the overvieuw on the wiki).
•Being able to place all building blocks in all directions like upside down stairs and side way pillars.
• Nuts, like walnuts, hazelnuts etc. would be nice for vegan diet. (also more divers mushroom and legumes).
• Drinks, staying hydrated.
• Greenhouses as a specialty, You are able to grow crops even tho its not in the ideal area. The more you research the more you can add to the greenhouse. Late game control it with computer. Early game greenhouse can only grow tomatoes beets and beans. The more you progress the more you can grow. (cactus prickly pear etc.) something like that. Also grow decorative plants and flowers.
• Sunflowers, pumpkins, fruit trees.
• plants that have an extra positive effect on the environment. Some plants are good for clean air, some for the soil etc.
• Add workplace/garage as a new room to the house? Workbench, repair table, (carts) decorative stuff etc (still able to place outside for early game).
• Beekeeping. For honey and wax.
• ride a bicycle could be fun :) (yes, im dutch)
• Writing; books, notes, newspaper, posters, letters etc. Maybe a special bookshelf where you can store notes and your research stuff with something that you can easly archive and find stuff.
• Art? the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. :) Photography? Make a poster of your screenshot.
•crystals and gems for jewelry, house crystals, sculpture etc wich give special benefits.
• When you destroy bob the meteor, pieces of the meteor fall on the planet. The pieces have new resourse that allow you to do space research and find other planets and go into space. :)
RE: Massive drop in skill point from housing
I have not played for long, just placed my first butcher table. I play single player and have 'gain skillpoints on crafting' enabled. Today i am not gaining skillpoints for crafting. I only have a kitchen and the furniture dont ad points to the room. This is just in a starting place. i have not even build a house yet.
Also to unlock my next recharch (planning tailor) i need 500 points!! If i remember correctly, the recharch before was 0 points to start.
If i don't get skillpoints for crafting and i need 500 points to get the next recharch, im not going to be able to destroy the meteor.
i have messed around with stuff and i fixed the furniture. kinda weird tho. My butcher table works everywhere in the house but only on several places it gives house points. i changed nothing about the house ( 1 room 273m3), never "broke the room". Also the furniture only works in several places. even tho a buther table will work (everthing is green but not giving house points) if i place a chair on that spot it won't give points. but moving around with stuff i got it now from 2 to 7.1. But im very confuzed how it works, i cannot place anything against the walls for house points, i checked its not blocked. also some places a bit from the wall does not give the points.
Still not gaining crafting points and for the next recharch i need 500 points, altho i have seen video's other people playing single player and they unlocked much more then me and still had o points to unluck. (these vids where before the update).
The reason my house points where funky was because i forgot to claim the land! woopsie, sorry.
I did unlearn like 4 specialty wich gave me just around 1000 skillpoints lol. (half of the cost i never put in) so i could unlock tailor, messed around a bit. Went explore the world and lots of places half off the plants where dying. :(
For some reason my world changed to multiplayer set up with no craftingpoints after the update. Btw i have the game on steam with auto update.
I made a new world and now the skillpoints works correct.