I enjoy farming over anything else. But it needs some help.
- The overcrowding is annoying. Please remove it all together. In reality crops are grown pretty dang close together and with the way farming is setup no one can afford to spread things out.
- Fix farming so that you don't have to travel all over the map to farm. I understand the different biomes and why crops should do better in one or the other. But it sucks the joy out of it traveling back and forth all day.
- Soil type should not change so rapidly. At the very least an entire 5 x 5 should be the same. But it is terribly difficult to find plots with better than 75% suitability. And if you do it is just going to be 1. Farmers need to be able to plant 4 (5x5) squares of a crop and be able to hit 75% or higher on the suitability pretty easy.
- Let farmers grow crops under greenhouses or something so they can grow them all in 1 field rather than all over the map. Let us use a sprinkler or something that will keep the moisture level perfect, something to easy up the process.
- tractors are cool but not really useful. figure out a way that they can be useful in game to farmers.
I really enjoy farming and I hope you consider these thoughts into improving the game.