Read this if you have account issues

• Update: there seems to be currently an issue with the mails. you can send a support request to support@strangeloopgames.com .
    Update 2: Email Confirmation requirements for the Eco accounts have been temporally disabled

Hey if you have issues with your account or inviting a friend from a multipack you can try the following solutions.

• Case 1 - I am a kickstarter backer and i have no account yet
    • have you checked your mail ( both inbox and spam folder) for an invite ?
    • if you cant find any invite mail ( most likely because it has gone into spam and got deleted ) you can try to create an account here https://www.strangeloopgames.com/eco-account/login with the same mail that is register in your kickstarter account.
    • if this still is not helping please see on the bottom of this post here
    • Case 2 - i sent an invite to my friend with a eco alpha/beta gift but he has not received the invite mail.
    • have you checked your mail ( both inbox and spam folder) for an invite ?
    • how long have you waited for the invite mail? in general it can take up to 24 hours before you receive this mail if for some reasons some midpoint relay or your server host is slow. please be patient and wait .. if you have waited more than 24 hours for the mail then please go to the next.
    • if you cant find any invite mail after 24 hours, you can try to create an account here https://www.strangeloopgames.com/eco-account/login with the same mail that is register in your that your invite was sent to.
    • how long have you waited for the activation mail? in general it can take up to 24 hours before you receive this mail if for some reasons some midpoint relay or your server host is slow. please be patient and wait .. if you have waited more than 24 hours for the mail then please go to the next.
    • if you after 24 hours haven't received any activation / conformation mail you can try this link here https://www.strangeloopgames.com/eco-account/user/login/resend_confirmation
    • Case 4 i registered but my backer tier is not applied
    • see on the bottom of this post here

if you are unsure if you have access to the alpha, then check out this image , you account page should tell you what backer tier you have, and what rewards your tier contains.
    account page.JPG

• Updater on recent account issues
    • If you bought Eco by credit cart and you can not see the game applied to your account place send us an email to support@strangeloopgames.com . We will manually add if some sort of odd hiccups happen. Sadly this can sometimes take a bit time. Though you should receive an answer within 24-48 Hours max! If you file a claim on paypal or a chargeback then this process will take allot longer time since it has to go trough paypals system and has to be reviewed manually by a paypal employee. This will make the whole process allot longer.
    • If you payed via eCheck or bank transfeer then this process will often take between 1-2 weeks before it has been processed by paypal.

Anyway please dont hasitate to mail us. I have seen where people have sent us mails and 10 minutes later have filed a complained because we have not answered instantly. Sadly i am not superman or the flash and i am also not 24/7 doing support. Therefore i need to ask for some patience. Thanks!

• None of the above have helped sadly, I also waited 24 hours for the activation mail in conjuction with all other active solutions. Please poke away, I shall also send an email to Jeff.

• Hey DNKlinkman, we got your email and will be fixing it for alpha asap. Thanks for your patience! Something screwed up with our confirmation emails.

• It's been about 3 days since I created an account and I haven't gotten my confirmation e-mail yet. It's not in my spam folder, and I've tried re-sending the confirmation e-mail about 3 times.

I left a message with your support e-mail, your twitter, and your facebook account. I haven't heard anything back yet and I'm getting worried with Eco's release coming up.

• they are aware of it now it looking at it so dont worry . you will get soon an reply

• @NoBlackThunder Alrighty, hope to hear from you guys soon!

• The e-mail support team got back to me and resolved the issue. Thanks!

• Hi,

I supported the game on Kickstarter with 35$ got emails "thanks for backing"...., i also have an account on strangeloopgames.com/eco-account (with same email adress as on kickstarter). Got an Alpha symbol next to my account?!?!?!
    but i cant find a download link. but i still can Upgrade Alpha Access for 35$ which i have already done on kickstarter oO.

Did i miss something? Any ideas?

Thanks.

• hey @Wutstock if your accont page is not showing your reward tier then i think you need mail support

• Should be there now, email support if not.

• yes, thanks a lot for that quick reply, works all fine.
    The Forum didn´t let me answer ^^

• yea having issues with some prozy ..but found the issue .. workaround is using this address http://devforum.strangeloopgames.com:4567/

• I'm very dissapointed. I upgraded to a Two-Pack to get my friend in since he missed the Kickstarter window. I sent him an invitation he never got it, I waited a couple days then submitted a ticket to the support staff. Week went by still nothing, so I opened another ticket, no response still and no email for him. Of course he checked his emails thoroughly including spam folders and yes he tried making an account with the email provided. I expected problems and I'm fine with them for a new game just launching into Alpha that is getting a lot of attention most likely more then was expected. What I'm not fine with is the third email which I sent explaining the problem as well as what steps we took to make sure there were no problems or missed solutions on our end, who ever responded to the email did not even read my short email (5 sentences) and told me to do something which I already wrote them saying we did, which of course didn't and still has not worked.

• did you email the support ? support ticket system is broken currently .. so if you used that than its because of that you havent recived a reply .. i am sorry to hear that you had issues . if not pm me your mail and send a new mail to support@strangeloopgames.com . and i poke the right guy right away to get right to you

• @Smiley said:

I'm very dissapointed. I upgraded to a Two-Pack to get my friend in since he missed the Kickstarter window. I sent him an invitation he never got it, I waited a couple days then submitted a ticket to the support staff. Week went by still nothing, so I opened another ticket, no response still and no email for him. Of course he checked his emails thoroughly including spam folders and yes he tried making an account with the email provided. I expected problems and I'm fine with them for a new game just launching into Alpha that is getting a lot of attention most likely more then was expected. What I'm not fine with is the third email which I sent explaining the problem as well as what steps we took to make sure there were no problems or missed solutions on our end, who ever responded to the email did not even read my short email (5 sentences) and told me to do something which I already wrote them saying we did, which of course didn't and still has not worked.

Really sorry Smiley, we got hit with a double wammy of verification emails failing, and our support emails failing. Both worked about 80% of the time, and failed silently, so we didnt know there was a problem. Thus the delay. And apologies for the short reply, been going through hundreds of support emails as fast as we can and some can get breezed over, we're a small staff here. But email support@strangeloopgames.com and john@strangeloopgames.com and we will make sure everything gets sorted out asap. Our apologies again and thanks for supporting us as we work through the chaos of alpha.

• I sent you an email Smiley, should work now. I hope to see you smiling again one day soon.

*Sorry had to make the pun.

• My friends downloading the game, thank you for taking care of this, sorry for venting I was frustrated. Well Rain Farmer you did make me smile and laugh so the pun was well receieved thank you too. Good luck all.

• I been waiting 1 hour since i boung the 2 pack now

• Hei. There have been New paypal issues(paypal seems to break the buy thing) so if you send a mail to support@strangeloopgames.com Will will help you later today

• Hi, I purchased the game a month or two ago and I'm unable to log in. I thought maybe I just forgot my password but when I log into the website, there's no purchase attached to my account. Thanks.

• Hye @Goomashroom , If you send a mail with some details Will will track your purchase down and fix that issue for you =)