How to improve FPS?

• I have a standard office PC.
    Specs are 2.5GHz processor, 8GB of RAM and 2GB graphics.

How can I improve my fps?

I have tried low settings and everything but no change. Game is unplayable!

PLEASE HELP!

• Hey could you please give me some more details on what hardware you are using and os ? like this ->

Windows 10 x64
    Core i7-3930k
    Nvidia Geforce 980Ti
    32 gb ddr3 ram

(above are my specs )

• Hi dude, my specs are better than expected :D

windows 10 x64
    Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU 3.60GHz
    AMD Radean R7 200 Series
    RAM 12.0GB

• ok so that sound not to bad.. only thing is i not familiar with the AMD gpu as described .. ok so its a 200 series.. can you find out what the gpu name is exact?

• The name is AMD Radean R7 200 Series, and its total memory is 8144MB

• @TeaTree said:

AMD Radean R7 200 Series

mhh that is just the generation of the gpu. you might be able to find it on the amd application coming with your driver what exact version you are having? it should say like R7-240 or R7-265x and so on. you could also try to update your drivers ? ( maybe windows is using an universal driver ???? :S )

• The chip type is AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6611) if that helps?

Sorry I am not very technical guy

• @TeaTree said:

AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6611)

no not really, i recommend to update your amd drivers, that should have a control center telling you exact what gpu you have. also if you running it on a laptop there could be an issue with gpu switching ... though i cant help you figuring this out . i recommend finding your laptop manual and see if there is a form of switching primary gpu. but first the drivers =) then check the DUAL GPU thing out. somethimes software might not detect that a game is running and wont switch it self to the high performance gpu

• Okay buddy thank you very much for your help!

• well if you have a r7-260 or higher you should be able to run the game with a decent FPS count . if you have like a r7-210 - 250 it could be that your gpu is not made for gaming. but i also suspect that drivers / gpu switching could be the issue. but that last one is more tricky to resolve in some cases