Keep up the good work!

• Just wanted to toss up a high five after I watched your Twitch video. Things look great, and it seems you have things segregated and ironed well. From what I saw it must to be hard to not just sit and play :)

Thank you for being so open about your development process and even taking suggestions/questions live. I also love the openness of the application such as the ability for people to run their own server. It really makes me feel like I can be part of the progress and help shape the game.

Good work, and keep it up!

• Woohoo! Can we have a group high five? The stream was pretty cool. Nice look at the game finally.

• SLG Admin

Thanks a ton! Yeah was really great to have such an awesome response from the community. Going to be a lot of fun developing this openly. <high fives all around>

• Hi! I'm new in this forum, looking forward to reading your interesting posts and hoping to be able to receive some advice in different matters ;-) My game background is so far: I've played Dota, Cuphead, NieR: Automata, The Legend of Zelda. I've got some experience with club games. I've played for 11 years - and generally I've got a wide interest in gaming!