Is it possible to remove ramps?

• I was building a road around my home/mini-town but I accidentally placed a ramp in the wrong place and now it looks stupid. Is it possible to remove them because I can't highlight it to remove it :/

• Don't quote me on this, but I recall someone saying that if you look away from the ramp and start swinging your hammer, then turn and look at it mid swing, it should pick up the ramp when the swing completes.

• removing ramps is buged right now

• Ahh thanks anyway

• @jhadred said:

Don't quote me on this, but I recall someone saying that if you look away from the ramp and start swinging your hammer, then turn and look at it mid swing, it should pick up the ramp when the swing completes.

I've said it somewhere, but I might not be the onlyo ne.

However yes, Kokonoe if you look at any block around the ramp while holding a hammer, and use your hammer on it, and mid swing look at the ramp you can break it down. It lags a bit, and the ramp will still show up there for a second, but it should work.

• As many people have said, it IS currently bugged, but the workaround is to begin swinging the hammer while not looking at the ramp.

Just coming in here to confirm that is the current situation.