Is there a way to use the Contract Board to setup a Delivery Service?

• I have a question...

Basically I am a Farmer on an Eco Game Server and I want to effectively grow crops to sell to cooks and players that might need food items for any reason.

Currently, I grow crops, harvest them, replant, then after I am done I have been looking through the player products/shop listing just to see who's buying and needing food items for cooking and whatnot then I just start making deliveries.

This is often because either I run out or nobody has bought anything even though I am a farmer with the biggest farm on the server at the moment so I find myself having to seek out what players want/need just to make money to get things I need to continue playing and such alongside trying to create work for others to stimulate the economy.

What I am wondering though is if there is a way to effectively optimize this workflow further and use the Contract Board somehow to allow players to order or even set up deliveries when I have items available which would alternatively create jobs for players to even make a little money just doing deliveries if my farm store has crops available.

I'm very frustrated with trying to understand the Logic involved in creating Contracts so I am not sure if that is even possible, no less how to do that. This is the same frustration for Laws as well therefore I have yet to even try to use them and there seems to be no good tutorials that I have found anywhere for it.

The only workaround I have at the moment is a Big Wood Sign with instructions and 4 smaller signs on both sides where players can write down their name, items needed, and I will deliver it to them when it becomes available so long as they have added the items as buying to their store. I have also set these signs to Citizen Auth so that it abused by quitters/inactives.

This is the only other idea I had since I am not sure if there is a better way or way to use the Contract Board to do this somehow.

Does anyone know how to do this? Or is there a better way? Any ideas?