BIG ISSUE THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM PLAYING

• Your Game Host, Admins, They can unclaim land and take off your work. That's not Okay, I had an admin unclaim my land because they didn't like my prices. This is a very toxic feature you need to remove. The game Host Should not have any more power then the player right next door. If any one should have any power it's the elected leader. FIX IT Along with that, The BAN ability should be removed as well. Make it a voted issue..

• I proposed laws to remove control from the leader that was being to controlling and I do what we do here in America. I advertised, I put up signs. Well the Admin, who was the leader banned me because he didn't like the signs. ECO, you guys need to remove the ability to ban players. Nothing in the rules said it wasn't allowed. This is pushing away your actual player base. I'm a computer programmer, American military veteran and firefighter. These players were being culturally unaccepting, there for being racist. The little bit of money you get from someone running a server if any, doesn't out weight the number of players you have pushed away from this toxic power you give people that own the servers. Please FIX THIS ISSUE

• The features for administrators are extensive and intended. If you happen to join a server with a so-called "badmin" - choose a different one. Many administrators have great servers with custom settings that would be impossible without commands like those and taking those away from them is nothing we want to do. There are a lot of very responsible people, that even create their own justice systems on their servers and use the commands to prevent bad and do good.

So i'm sorry, but we won't change anything in regards to that - that is a matter of personality, not game features.

Servers that are racist or otherwise violate our ToS can be reported to us at support@strangeloopgames.com. Please keep in mind that this only applies to ToS Violations and they do not include a "They cannot do what they want rule" - because they can as they pay for it. If they use it for good or bad is something they have to decide and the players will tell them.

• @Foxhawk said in BIG ISSUE THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM PLAYING

Your Game Host, Admins, They can unclaim land and take off your work. That's not Okay, I had an admin unclaim my land because they didn't like my prices. This is a very toxic feature you need to remove.

I would just find another server or host your own and run it how you see fit.

@Foxhawk said in BIG ISSUE THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM PLAYING:

The game Host Should not have any more power then the player right next door. If any one should have any power it's the elected leader. FIX IT

It is their server no? If I pay money to host or host a server myself, I expect to have the ability to do as I see fit on my own server and game. Some players go on power trips sure, but again, find another server or host your own.

@Foxhawk said in BIG ISSUE THAT WILL KEEP ME FROM PLAYING

Along with that, The BAN ability should be removed as well. Make it a voted i-ssue..

Then what? People come into the server causing a bunch of problems, and suddenly as an admin, you have 0 power to do anything about it. Also, with the "make it a voted issue", the problem with that is you get a group that comes in to cause grief in a server (especially one with few players) and someone as an admin can do nothing about it then this group decides on voting to ban the good players off and overpower the good regular players off the said server by exploiting this voting method. Admin is forced to then just shut down the server to boot the problem players off just so they can come back and continue to grief?