Server Error

• Something in the game is causing the dedicated server that i run to give an error on occasion. any help with this file would be greatly appreciated. (update - i am not able to post a screen shot for some reason)

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: arrayIndex
    at System.Collections.Immutable.Requires.FailRange(String parameterName, String message)
    at System.Collections.Immutable.ImmutableList1.CopyTo(T[] array, Int32 arrayIndex) at System.Linq.Buffer1..ctor(IEnumerable1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.<ReverseIterator>d__751.MoveNext()
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.<TakeIterator>d__251.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext()
    at System.String.Join(String separator, IEnumerable`1 values)
    at Eco.Server.UI.ServerMainForm.UpdateDisplayText(IDisplayablePlugin displayPlugin, TextBox displayText)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

• Are you using any mods? I've opened an issue here: https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/12112

Seems like mods are invovled.