|MTC| MTL server

• Server Name: |MTC| MTL_ NO METEOR 0.8.0.5
    Server Location: Montreal, Canada, Québec
    Brief Description: Vanilla, no mods. dedicated
    Server Admin: G78
    Password protected: No
    IP:167.114.158.93:6000
    Teamspeak server: http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/8.26.94.64/?port=10021&password=HaveFun&channel=ECO&server_uid=HNRwy9hbq0npbnHHWi%2Fp8GLxUPc%3D
    World Size: 4km²
    World Difficulty: Medium Collaboration
    World Objective: Build a community, establish economy, have fun,

BONUS: FREE WOOD CART and basic tool to newcomer. FREE FOOD.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Don't bother joining, the owner is skeptical of everything and quick to turn on someone, irl things came up and by the time I came back, my assembly line and all other machines to make it had been taken and signs on my base changed from "The Boring Company" (I dug a lot of tunnels for mining and transport) to "The Idiot Company", doesn't sound to welcoming.

• @JDawg I dunno about the sign you are referring to,

But as for being skeptical, you were basically complaining about not helping you to speed run the whole thing through the tech tree. Then said you weren't coming back. Something about 'going back to RUST'.
    I actually respected your choice here.
    We actually helped you alot to start up cause we needed a smith. and asked you 3 time to sell iron bar so we could advance ourselves. You did not comply. Instead you rushed to the assembly line witought telling us and always saying you needed more iron ore. So we did give you tons of it so we could have iron bars.Witch we never had.
    I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt that you would have actually kept your word .

Being quick to turn on someone?.. come on..I actually endured your condescending comments for several days. Learn some respect and to be more humble. Several time you were actually looking down on me witought even knowing me.

So yeah thanks to ruins the fun here buddy, you must be proud.

• The signs on my house and carts were changed, no one had permissions on them so only an admin could change them don't play Mr innocent
    "you were basically complaining about not helping you to speed run the whole thing" no, I mined myself to get more iron ore to get an assembly line so I could craft a blast furnace because I didn't fancy digging another huge tailings area when it could be prevented and then I would be fine selling all the iron you guys needed. I spent a good 8 hours just mining to create the area for tailings and getting iron to get the machines. but I guess you guys couldn't wait 1 day to save more time, plus if you needed iron so bad why didn't someone else just become a smith?
    "We actually helped you alot to start up", no not really giving someone some chared papaya isn't "alot of help" so you cant act as I owe you my left leg over some food.
    "endured your condescending comments" please give me some examples I actually want to know what I said that was condescending, I wrote the quick to turn part because of you taking all my machines and changing the signs on my base.
    "So yeah thanks to ruins the fun here buddy, you must be proud." how did I ruin the fun? you have shiny brand new machines you didn't have to work for :)