Help! Cast Iron Stove... Can't Make it Work.

• Hi All, I have tried to make this thing work but to no avail. I have tried it in tier 1 building and also tier 2 building(where it currently resides) but it seems to be just short of the tier 2? I confess these tiers confuses the heck out of me, anyway here is a pic. The building is large and consists of lumber(1/4) and brick(3/4) but still cant fathom out what I'm doing wrong.
    Please help, Frag :)

0_1548690737811_Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.28 - 23.29.53.92.png

• There currently is a bug that causes pipes, stockpiles and other things to lower the Tier of the room, check if you have any of those in your room and remove them if possible. If that didn't work, you'll need to put in some T3 materials, to increase the tier. This bug is fixed in Update 8.0.

• @SLG-Dennis said in Help! Cast Iron Stove... Can't Make it Work.:

There currently is a bug that causes pipes, stockpiles and other things to lower the Tier of the room, check if you have any of those in your room and remove them if possible. If that didn't work, you'll need to put in some T3 materials, to increase the tier. This bug is fixed in Update 8.0.

Ah thanks SLG-Dennis, Found the problem eventually, it was a pair of hewn log doors on the opposite wall. Replaced them with lumber doors and got to tier 2 :)

• Yeh, that was another possibility i didn't even think of! :)

• @SLG-Dennis Can I just edit all the RequireRoomMaterialTier() specs to be .05 less than they are now? The server says it's compililng all the mods, and it looks like all the items are delivered as mods.

edit: yep, that works, you can drop the tier requirements a bit and route pipe out of the room asap

• Yes, you totally can!