Law to allow only specific currencys to use

• Hello Community,
    i have a further question and hope you can help me. I'm looking for a way to limit the usage of invinity currency. In general i would like to forbide them and allow only specific currency created by mint.
    I was looking for a law to say something like if you buy and currency is not x or y, than prevent. Unfortunatly i was not able to make it. Do you have any idea, how i can get to my target. maybe an other way?

Thanks for your help

• Unfortunately that is not yet possible through the law system, but is planned.
    We do such thing through a server rule that administrators enforce. You can also prevent people to mint different currencies by laws to prevent this problem from the start.
    The leader can also set a default currency at the treasury.

• Hello @SLG-Dennis,
    thank you very much for your answers. We have created a law to prevent crafting new mints. this helps for the new currencys. Well we are waiting for the update.
    You mentioned it is possible to setup in the treasury a default currency. Is this something comming in 8.0 because right now i cannot see such config in the treasury.

• I'm not quite sure, to be honest. It should be a dropdown in the treasury, if it's not there yet, it will be in 8.0.