How to clean inventory?

• Im sorry for this ridiculous question but i cant for the life of me figure out what to do to get rid of crap in my inventory. I have tried pressing enter and typing /dump only to have it merely said in general chat. Is there some other way or some way at all in which to clear out the inventory?

• Also, if i wanted to start the game over with a clean slate how would i do that as i noticed that when i refreshed the world or whatever i still had the same stuff in inventory and knew the same skills.

Also having an issue with building. I regenerated the world or whatever and had an unfinished building in it, now that i have a fresh new world it's telling me i cant have more then one construction going when in fact i have none going atm.

sorry for all the questions :(

• anyone??????

• You can build the trash building, which can craft things into garbage. You'll have to manage waste products in Eco, so you probably wont ever be able to just delete items at will (at least, the vast majority of items)

• Crafting into garbage seems like a waste though (no pun intended) when dealing with, say, an inventory full of bunch grass seeds that seem to pick themselves up way too easily. Maybe a compost bin for organic waste would be better? Maybe as part of some game mechanic to undo environmental damage of some kinds?

• @Elliander said:

Crafting into garbage seems like a waste though (no pun intended) when dealing with, say, an inventory full of bunch grass seeds that seem to pick themselves up way too easily. Maybe a compost bin for organic waste would be better? Maybe as part of some game mechanic to undo environmental damage of some kinds?

+1

• grass seed and any other common items will probably have a more reasonable dump to them in the future (livestock food, or somesuch) but yeah, some items we may provide a way to destroy them outright with no penalty.