Frozen Char-stats

• Hi, since yesterday it seems that my Char is kind of Frozen.
    Im not losing Kcal, stomach, and my skill isnt filling up anymore. I am still loosing Kcal if i do some mining/logging,.....
    I was able to dispose about 5 skill points on different skills, and at somepoint it seemed to stop everything.

Another Player on my server got 13 skillpoints after logging in today (since yesterday). So i think for him everything works fine.

restarting the Server didnt fixed it.

• Do you have any idea on how this could be reproduced?

• Yep,

figured it out the last hour ^^

it happens when im Recompiling the Running Server. Everyone who hast joined yet gets this Bug. Joining after the recompiling takes no effect to the new Chars.

I was changing the Camas and Wheat MinAgeToReproduceDay and recompiled after this

• have you also tried /unstuck? Sometimes, for whatever reason, you can get stuck in the terrain after spawning and have a hard time moving at all.

• @Metachronism
    Moving around worked, also logging, mining, etc. everything was ok except i couldn´t progress in skills and loosing KCal.

• paging @SLG_K any idea here?

• @Metachronism said:

paging @SLG_K any idea here?

No clue, I just downloaded and played eco 0.3 release, and calorie and skills works normal.

• errr,

[]...it happens when im Recompiling the Running Server. Everyone who hast joined yet gets this Bug. Joining after the recompiling takes no effect to the new Chars....[]

switch Recompiling with "regenerate, WorldGenerator"

sry

• I think the issue is that regenerating the world doesn't reset players as it should. Regenerating is meant as one big reset button to the world.

FWIW changing most stats doesn't require regenerating the world. Eg, changing animal and item properties and generally be done without needing to regenerate at all.