How am I supposed to connect iron pipes to the cement kiln?

• Hi!! I am at the point that I need to use the cement kiln. In the 0.7.7.04 patch, the cement kiln requires to be in a tier 2 building. However, when I try to connect the kiln with iron pipes (so the smog goes outside of the building), the status shows that the building is now a 1,99 tier. How am I supposed to build a chimney for the cement kiln, then?

I can't find any help on Youtube, etc. Everything was made in an older version of the game.

If you could send me pictures of your buildings (for the cement kiln and the blast furnace as well - even if I don't have any problem with the blast furnace, it would inspire me lol), I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

P.S: this game is DOPE, I like it a lot.

• I guess the kiln doesn't have a connector for pipes

• Well I think it does since you can connect pipes to it, but you can't make them pass through a hole in a building and still make sure the kiln works... So I'm not sure how it works but atm I'm just letting the smog spread in the building lol doesn't change much.

• I have the exact same issue. I have my kiln in a house underground and i thought that maybe the dirt and stones around the pipe (leading straight up for about 30 blocks) was the problem so I removed ALL the dirt and stones ALL the way, building with bricks around the pipe. This actually worked for me until i connected a pipe from my blast furnace to the same pipe.. the "bug" reseted and now i'm back on square one and i can't figure out a way to play around the bug.

• Remove a single block in a tier 2 building in the ceiling and connect the iron pipe to it. The server needs to also allow missing blocks for pipes to be allowed this is done in the server interface by admins.
    It does work as we are doing it on the earth builders server.

• I have the same problem. This is a very anoying behaviour because it is impossible to build a tier 2 building with a kiln or blast furnance in it except if the kiln or blast furnance is directly under the ceiling…
    I hope this get fixed.
    Besides, I think it would be a good idea to put pipes through blocks. These holes in the walls or the ceiling look terrible...