I created a completely artificial lake

• Dev Tier

@micha886 Hehe! Yeah, I got a bit delayed, but I will get to making the guide ASAP! I hope to have it done during this week - I think that's realistic. :)

• i tried to do something like this. but instead of a huge river system. i made a pipping system that went under my place and a road to a dug out lake area. Once i opened the flood gate from the water source blocks, the water only flowed a few blocks within the pipe system. I then made the bottem of the pipe system out of brick in the V shape form and the water sadly only flowed one or two blocks more then it did with dirt. I would love to watch your guide on how to move water around.

my pipe system was only 2 blocks high and 1 wide. that was i could walk in it. the opening was on a river side wall that was dirtly underneath watersource blocks

• Dev Tier

@CowaBunga Did you use the aqueduct blocks, or just normal brick blocks? The aqueduct blocks are the ones that will let water flow. They're the 3 green boxes icon when constructing using bricks. Requires brick construction 2 unlocked.

At any rate the guide is in the works, but I'm not quite finished yet, so bear with me (and apologies for the delay!). :)

• with the new update and not having any more constriction skills. this is gonna be so much easier to play around with. Any sort of update on a Tutorial?

• It looks very easy to play this one by adopting some useful methods.

• Cow, I noticed you on our Globir server, dont run! xD we need some canals!

• Can you make a video on Youtube on how you do this? Thanks!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• I don't know if you're on the Eco Discord server, but if you are, the moderators are looking for cool stories about things people have done in the game and I bet they would love this. :)