Horses/Domestication

• Horses used to be the muscle of Pre-Steam-Engine Civilizations, I think they would make a perfect addition to the game. The tailor would play a more important role by manufacturing saddles, headcollars or other accesories. The farmer could produce food, that is perfect for domestic animals. The carpenter could build bigger carts only movable by Horses and furniture for a horsestable. Choosing the Hunter profession would be more appealing by adding a domestication speciality to tame horses and breed them (maybe even other animals). A horsestable could function as a additional room to gather skill points. And the best part is, that they do not cause pollution but on the other hand need alot of food.

• @Seafire said:

Horses used to be the muscle of Pre-Steam-Engine Civilizations, I think they would make a perfect addition to the game. The tailor would play a more important role by manufacturing saddles, headcollars or other accesories. The farmer could produce food, that is perfect for domestic animals. The carpenter could build bigger carts only movable by Horses and furniture for a horsestable. Choosing the Hunter profession would be more appealing by adding a domestication speciality to tame horses and breed them (maybe even other animals). A horsestable could function as a additional room to gather skill points. And the best part is, that they do not cause pollution but on the other hand need alot of food.

Thanks for your suggestion! I've posted it to our Github https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/7609