I just installed v7.3.1 and i still get "CTK: Unable to save vote settings nad logs!"

• This post is deleted!

• Maybe, just maybe, you should ask this in the mod thread Clays Toolkit - v3.1.0 - For BETA 7.1.2 ;)
    And maybe, just maybe, it's because the title says the mod is for 0.7.1.2 and not for 0.7.3.1 ...

• @Thineboot This is the offical download from his website haha

https://claystk.info/download

• Well, why hasn't he updated the Thread, too? Anyway. You may get better results asking in the mod forum. Or just consider to ask there, too.

UPDATES
    I might make upgrades, updates or patches (I call them all "Updates") available from time to time, but I don't have to. I am also not obliged to provide ongoing support or maintenance of any Mod. Of course, I hope to continue to release new updates for my Toolkit, I just can't guarantee that I will do so. With updates comes changes that might not work well with other software / Mods. This is unfortunate, but it is something I don't take responsibility for. If that is the case, try running an older version.

I would also suggest checking out the Supported by section at the bottom, too.

Or visit Clay tools >> Help >> FAQ

• After installing Clay's Toolkit, The server fails to boot, what can I do?
      There is not 1 solution for this problem, but first thing you can try is to re-install Clay's Toolkit.
      If this does not solve the issue, you can uninstall the toolkit to bring your server back online, and contact me on Discord or the Forums.

I leave it to your discretion to figure out to which Discord channel and Forum he's referring to.

Writing this stuff took me longer than finding it ;)