Global Currency (readd feature)

• Can you please readd the global currency function? This was already a feature a year ago (look here: https://www.facebook.com/EcoVideoGame/photos/pb.822234554533216.-2207520000.1485446781./1229247190498615/?type=3), but I can't find this menu in the treasury. It can be disabled by default of course, but it would be very nice if we could use this feature again to build nice economies.

Thanks & Regards
    x3008x

• I think the easiest way to do that is to propose a law that disallows all but one kind of currency. I was on a server that had proposed such a law. Otherwise you just have to make a backed currency and convince people to use it until it becomes the dominant currency (with personal currencies being used merely as a trade function for smaller shops)

• Hmm... how can you disallow currencies?! :) I can't find such settings in the law system... there are only variables with alle currencies, but these are just the amount of these currencies...

Thanks buddy!

• I think they used something along the lines of when attempting to make a purchase if "official currency name" is 0 then disallow. so every purchase it checks to make sure that you are using the official currency. But I prefer to make a backed currency and get the biggest people on the server using it until it becomes the dominant currency.