New Feature: Custom Chat Commands

• @anna naming shouldn't be matter at all as long as you implement IChatCommandHandler interface.
    And as long as you hosted server and you logged into that server it should works fine.
    Try setting position line with this.
    player.SetPosition(new Vector3(Convert.ToInt32(pos[0]), Convert.ToInt32(pos[1]), Convert.ToInt32(pos[2])));
    Let me know it still doesn't' work

• I think one of my problems was I left out commas when testing out the command, actually. To handle three different inputs (/move 100 100 100, /move 100, 100, 100, or /move 100,100,100), would I have to make three different if statements, or...?

• @anna var pos = args.Split(new[] { ',' }, 3); this will seperate "100, 100, 100" into {"100" , "100" , "100"} if you want to use 100 100 100 as input there is no ',' so it can't seperate. Furthremore if you use /move 100, 100, 100, it will be {"100","100","100,"} which "100," is not a number so don't want to do that

• @SLG_K Thank you!!

• Hi, what are the min-max values for Eco position coordinates? Certain coordinates crash the server I'm playing on when I use /move.

(Also - I would like to suggest enabling the !isAdminPlayer part for the /move command because server owners don't really know that they have the /move command enabled on their server automatically in the Mods>Misc folder. So anyone can use /move on any server where the owner hasn't poked around in the files.)

• SLG Admin

@anna depends on world generation size. Each chunk currently is 12x12x12 blocks, so generating a world of size 50x50 is 600x600 in size ([0-599, 0-599] in coordinates)

• @Metachronism Thank you!

• Dev Tier

Is there some sort of player.disconnect or something? I am trying to make a kick command and even a ban command....

• SLG Admin

Howdy Not yet. There is some addition to the api that needs to be done to make this work ;)

• Community Mod

The best you can do right now if you want to ban somone is blacklist them and restart the server