Containing Tailings?

• I have been trying to find a good way to contain tailings that is not inside a storage box.

I had 3-4 tailings in a raw stone silo that seemed to work well until I put more than 5 in it and then the entire surrounding area became polluted. =(

I am going to try again with regular stone to see if that works. I have also dug out the area around the silo to make about 2 empty blocks between the silo and any surrounding dirt.

Anyone else have ideas or things that are working for them? Ii will post pictures when I get a chance.

• Raw stone is permeable, just make your container out of regular stone and it should contain just fine, although not indefinitely. you have to empty your container occasionally or it'll overflow.

• Thanks. That is what my extra silo is going to be for. :)

• does the container need to be closed completely or is it enough to make a stone ground an walls. So that i can shift the tailings to another bigger container? (like paintedwolff would do it)

• From my preliminary testing it does not need to be closed on top just away from soil/water with a barrier of stone or distance.