My PC is ok with CPU and GPU but Eco takes 1-1.2gb of ram...

• Is that related to the size of the world on the server?

I forget what is the minimum requirement and can someone create a table of requirements based on the size of the world if that actually impacts game play. It seems that I can only play for about 10-20 minutes before my ram is almost maxed out. I have only 2gb.
    If I close it and reopen then i can play for another 15-20 min. Ideally I do not want to do that.

• just grab some more ram it is quite cheap these days.

• I was told 4gb is 40 dollars. It seems expensive to me.

• @NaturesAdvocate said:

I forget what is the minimum requirement and can someone create a table of requirements based on the size of the world if that actually impacts game play. It seems that I can only play for about 10-20 minutes before my ram is almost maxed out. I have only 2gb.

It all depends on which RAM you need. 8-16GB is typical on computers today, and it rarely cost more than $100-150 for 16GB RAM that is sufficient.

• Well it depends where you are.

I just bought 16gig ram in Australia it cost me $125AUD. You do have to shop around and make sure it works with your pc. (laptops are more limited some don't have free slots and they cost quite a bit more)

I would have a min of 4gig ram. I would recommend atleast 8gig.

• i consider 4 gb to be a minimum for any pc .. but it seems and always have been this way, that pc manufactures like to under power there computers and build so little as possible into a computer . so if you ask me depending on what you do. 4 is a minimum. 8 for gaming starter , 16 for casual gamer , 32 -64 gb for pro and high end gamers.. just my point of view of how much ram should be in a computer =P

• Yeah its quite a RAM hog at the moment. There's things we can do optimize it though which we'll look at