Alpha 6.4.0

• We have deactivated the meteor, but tutorial say ingame "seek see meteor" ????

What you have do with the skilltree menu.

Now we have loose the overview total

bad bad bad

• it's a skill tree, so you cannot see 2 skills ahead, you'll unlock the next skill which shows the one after no?

• Better they learn more about the correct Skill-icons before programming a game?!?!

Work on project kids or what?

ECO_6.4.0.png

• I gotta say, you have no word filter, just let them know you found a bug, rather then being sooo salty.

Go on github and report it....

• Digging costs 307 skillpoints for me... I don't get it.... Got around 10 days on the server, can't craft anything now LOL

• the more skill trees you spec into the more expensive other trees become, this is to promote teamwork with other players

• @TimmayTim said:

the more skill trees you spec into the more expensive other trees become, this is to promote teamwork with other players

While I appreciate the idea, it's way too harsh of an increase right now, especially in single player mode. (in server difficulty settings)

• @Fobicafa said:

Digging costs 307 skillpoints for me... I don't get it.... Got around 10 days on the server, can't craft anything now LOL

best way to play right now is to make ur own server and just lower the settings, me and my friends have the skill rate set to 4 times the base rate set to 1 and then the cost in cress of research is 4% instead of default 50% percent.

biggest issue i found is the housing, you need to be able to huewlogs at carpentry table to make a house but to use the table u need the house built already because it has to be in room.

• hit the wood on the ground and you can use the hammer to build a house No huewing

• yeah the price cost is going to hurt the game most likely not every can play with others