Big Little Community - Come Join Us!

• BLC_Banner_1000x128.png

Big Little Community (formerly Big Little Planet) is a dedicated server that is run to provide the best possible Eco gameplay experience. With a dedicated staff and many friendly, helpful and experienced members, our community is the perfect home for new and advanced players alike!

Features:

• Dedicated hosting (US Central)
    • Active admins
    • No Meteor
    • Discord

Server connection info:
    4.31.168.104:25400

Discord:
    https://discord.gg/Uqrgv7Z

Server listing:
    https://ecoservers.io/server/286/

Server admins:
    @mrogers6t
    @Nes

We hope to see you in game at Big Little Community!

• Can you expand on "No Property Claims in first 2 hours" ? I don't understand that

• @DonkeySurvivalist To become a citizen, you must have 2 hours of playtime. During this time, you cannot claim property. We don't want brand new players claiming land when they have not built anything. Server citizens passed this law with a majority vote.

• The main town of Steelport is taking shape!

We've just added a centralized market (on the right in this image) with shop stalls available for rent. At the same time, we are about to launch a server-wide currency! Accredited server citizens will each receive 100 currency to jump-start this new economy, so make sure you join now and take advantage of this offer!

Join us on the server now or hop in the Discord to learn more: https://discord.gg/Uqrgv7Z

Steelport1.jpg

• so new players are at risk of theft, if you plan to stay, but cannot play more than 2 hours at that time? - Server admins can remove claims, so why cant you just remove a claim, which has nothing built on it for...

• Big Little Community remains as one of the most active servers immediately before Beta!

We're still running 6.4.2, but come join us on Tuesday for the Beta launch. We'll be starting a fresh 4X-size world! (a really big little planet!)

• So this server will play normally? No speed up in progression? Or admins spawning in a bunch of stuff to make everything easier?

I like the sound of it being the biggest the world can be. Not sure what server to join but ill be picking the game up on the 6th.

Just looking for a server with at least 5-10 pple with more that's even better.

Also trying to find 1 that is normal speed of progression don't wanna speed through all the content
    (((just bringing it up cuz I asked around before I decided I would buy this on the 6th and a few pple mentioned admins making everything easy in the world by spawning in supplies and increasing skill rates.)))

• @Noodle said:

So this server will play normally? No speed up in progression? Or admins spawning in a bunch of stuff to make everything easier?

I like the sound of it being the biggest the world can be. Not sure what server to join but ill be picking the game up on the 6th.

Just looking for a server with at least 5-10 pple with more that's even better.

Also trying to find 1 that is normal speed of progression don't wanna speed through all the content
    (((just bringing it up cuz I asked around before I decided I would buy this on the 6th and a few pple mentioned admins making everything easy in the world by spawning in supplies and increasing skill rates.)))

I'd like to know this too, bit worrying that there isn't a reply to this question yet considering how "big" the server is supposed to be.

• @Noodle @Lv1Magikarp Admins are not spawning things in. We build everything legit.

However we do have reduced specialization costs. (Coefficient of 0.1 compared with 0.15, the lowest default setting). Also, we have ClayC's mods, which enable server voting and daily rewards, meaning you can get 15 SP per day with Tokens.