The Eco Steam date is official: February 6th! We’ll be launching our Beta version in Early Access.

• SLG Admin

The Eco Steam date is official: February 6th! We’ll be launching our Beta version in Early Access.
    image9.png

Until then, all purchasers past-and-present will get these alpha rewards, a Meteor Shard and a Top Hat and Goggles, as a way to say thanks for your support all these years!

If you are reading this on the forum, there's a good chance you are already an Alpha backer. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts We couldn’t have made it this far without you.

Once we release on Steam these rewards will no longer be available to new players, and we will be dropping the price from $40 to $30 (Any accounts or invites purchased before then will retain the rewards).

Also just released 6.3! Check out the feature list here.
    http://www.strangeloopgames.com/eco-on-steam-feb-6th-alpha-rewards-6-3-released/

• Great News!

Keep up the good work!

• Then do we get steem, uppdate ??

• @Gothmund the game was already released on steam

• I do believe he means the steam keys that we were supposed to be able to get when it went live on steam but as the link is broken, and no response or official message from devs (Sticky, email, etc), people are wondering why some can, others can't. People with multiple keys that did see the link to get keys were not getting the steam keys for the extra people. It's the reason there are so many posts and it is simply, there has not been a sticky I can find that says "We are aware of the issue and are looking into it" just a scattering of posts from a few people saying it's being worked on and not easy to find unless your lucky or have nothing else to do.

• Well the game is on steam i bought the game in alpha but no steam key?? Where is it?!!!!
    I want my steam key!

• Guys,
    Posts like these are annoying, please speak to the devs, if you didn't follow the process of linking your steam account to the slg account.

Methods of contact?

Randomly posting on the forums will result in either your message being skipped or simply buried, never to be seen.

Thanks,

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!