MarcusCG last edited by
You are able to reproduce any building block as many times as you want.
1 Blueprint (any)
1 Block of any construction material
Steps to reproduce:
- Pick a blueprint. Place first corner and second corner as normal. Place post OUTSIDE of box.
- When it cancels, right click the blueprint again. You should have the post but no grid. Drag until the area (if a grid actually showed) would be big enough to build that building.When you release, the white construction grid should appear. Place post inside.
- Place the block you wish to reproduce inside. Placing the block will not consume it, so with 1 block of the material in your inventory you could fill the entire white construction grid.
- While inside the white construction grid, click the blueprint you used earlier again and abandon the building.
- Use the hammer to collect the blocks that you placed.
Because it doesn't consume blocks to place with this method, you are essentially duping blocks.
NoBlackThunder last edited by
created an issue for this:
for developers : https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/Eco/issues/468