Reset/delete User

• i'am running a dedicated server and i would like to use admin commands to cheat me a town center
    when its finished i would like to re-join my own server as a "first logged in player" is there a way to delete or reset a user? it would be handy for testing default gear and skills also
    Greetz Dweller

• Use Alt account as admin, sure it cost as upgrade to invite self. but don't cheat :))

• ok thanks for the suggestion but i do not have the additional 35$ for another copy of the game

• I don't know how to do it. In theory you could unzip Game.eco, delete your user file. Then zip the folder and rename it Game.eco again.
    But when I do it it's not the exact same compression and the server don't recognise the files anymore.

• @Mog said:

In theory you could unzip Game.eco, delete your user file. Then zip the folder and rename it Game.eco again.
    But when I do it it's not the exact same compression and the server don't recognise the files anymore.

this is very close. So i have had to delete users on my server before. What you need to do is navigate to the game.eco file (save a copy somewhere for backup reasons) located in the Storage folder. Then RIGHT click on it and OPEN ARCHIVE (for this you will need something like 7zip) then navigate to the USER folder. locate the player name, and delete it. do not unzip or rezip, simply close the 7zip program and place the game.eco folder back into your Storage Folder.

I have uploaded images to help. good luck mate!

step 1
    step 1.png

step 2
    step 2.png

step 3
    step 3.png

• thanks! i sucseeded in deleting my user file and it worked:) i was just back here to say you could bypass the unzipping bij openening it with 7zip, but it got posted already, Thanks guys!