Iron pipes stuck in chest inventory, and making everything in the chest un usable.

• As the title says some iron pipes somehow got sendt to storage inside a chest. This means each time i try to use/move anything inside the chest i get a warning saying: Ironpipes can only be carried. This happens when i try to move anything from the chest, even the iron pipes.

• and this just happened:

Caught exception: Caught exception invoking RPC ViewRPC on Client!

Caught exception invoking RPC MoveItems on LimitedInventory!

Cannot swap stacks between inventories which do not contain them.

Stack:
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.SwapStacks(InventoryBase inventory1, ItemCollection stack1, InventoryBase inventory2, ItemCollection stack2)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryChangeSet.MoveStack(InventoryBase sourceInventory, ItemCollection sourceStack, InventoryBase targetInventory, ItemCollection targetStack)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Items.InventoryBase.MoveItems(ItemCollection sourceStack, InventoryBase targetInventory, ItemCollection targetStack, Player player)

Stack:
    at Eco.Shared.Networking.RPCManager.TryInvoke(Object controller, String methodname, BSONObject bsonArgs, Object& result)
    at Eco.Shared.Networking.RPCManager.InvokeOn(BSONObject bson, Object controller, String methodname)
    at Eco.Plugins.Networking.Clients.Client.ViewRPC(Guid guid, String methodname, BSONObject bson)

• The only fix for this that is easily implemented is to have an admin come delete the chest with a devtool then spawn the stuff back in and place it in the right storage.
    There is a harder fix for it if your admin has the ability to edit the server files they can remove the line of code in the stockpile and storage chest .cs files that limit the storage to only accept carried item or not to accept carried items.

• Is it possible for the admin to give me the devtool, and if so how?

• The admin could give you a devtool if they trust you enough. The admin would need to type /give devtool and it will give the admin a devtool

• This is fixed in Alpha 6, yes the dev tool work around is probably the best way right now. Sorry about that.