Modding

• How would I go about "editing" my game files like.. Axe I can only carry 10 logs how can I change that to like 20 logs?

Is it possible?

• In the folder of your server you have a bunch of files that you can modify

I looked at it quickly. Do to yourEcoServerFolder/mods/tool you will find the AxeItem.cs file that you want to modify.
    Then if you look inside the BigShovelItem.cs you see that particular piece of code that should interest you:

public override int MaxTake(Item item)
    {
         return 10;
    }

I'm pretty sure if you write it in the AxeItem file and put 20 instead of 10 you get your desired result.

Happy coding.

Edit: It doesn't work at all. I have tried different values, in game I always get 10 max.

• @Mog cool thanks I will try that :)

• @Mog said:

In the folder of your server you have a bunch of files that you can modify

I looked at it quickly. Do to yourEcoServerFolder/mods/tool you will find the AxeItem.cs file that you want to modify.
    Then if you look inside the BigShovelItem.cs you see that particular piece of code that should interest you:

public override int MaxTake(Item item)
    {
         return 10;
    }

I'm pretty sure if you write it in the AxeItem file and put 20 instead of 10 you get your desired result.

Happy coding.

Actually this isn't in the AxeItem.cs file

It is in the BigShovelItem file but not the Axe

• @Melidebby same principle should apply.

• @ClayC well didn't really matter cause changing the BigShovelItem file from 10 to 20 never worked