Tailings :O

• Best thing to do with Tailing: Dig deep underground, a 5X5X5 room, nothing but UNTOUCHED stones(no broken or turn to a road) for walls, ceilings and floor. Place down a stockpile and start loading it up with Tailings

• Cheers!

• @Master-Who said:

Best thing to do with Tailing: Dig deep underground, a 5X5X5 room, nothing but UNTOUCHED stones(no broken or turn to a road) for walls, ceilings and floor. Place down a stockpile and start loading it up with Tailings

Do you have to cap it too?

• Somewhere in this forum i had read that mortared stone as pavement should also help.

• We have used an unbroken stone room in game to hold the tailings and so far there has been no pollution spread

• And how do you make a completely closed room with unbroken stone?
    Without cheating?
    One side is open in any case. Ask for building instructions and screens.

• Well, if mortared stone actually works (which i have been digging bunkers with pre-patch 5.6) you can just fill in the gaps with mortared stone, since the inventories are linked you can send the tailings to the bunker in no-time so you can already enclose the bunker with mortared stone. Seemed to work pretty well; just dig very deep and dig out multiple bunkers. Start with one; then teleport all the stone for other purposes upstairs (to empty them for taillings)!

• Well if you dig a tunnel in the ground you will eventually end finding a solid stone area and you just carve out enough space to hold a stockpile

• So I made a stockpile enclosed in mortared Stone and then went around that with dirt and the pollution is spreading. Its crazy.

• @LockoutX said:

So I made a stockpile enclosed in mortared Stone and then went around that with dirt and the pollution is spreading. Its crazy.

Same here.