Alternate clean energy sources

• I was thinking the game is pretty sweet as it is and I know there will be a lot added as it is still in Alpha phase, but was wondering if there were plans to put in cleaner more modern energy sources. The world as a whole is always looking for cleaner ways to produce energy to help save the environment. I was thinking while even today it is not as cost effective for many companies to use these cleaner sources of energy :solar, wind, hydro as it is to burn fossil fuels, it could be interesting to add them to the game at a better scale. I know we have windmill and water wheel but those are small in comparison to what is being used in the real world today.

Thinking it would be educational to run two worlds, one where they only use clean energy and one where clean energy was turned off and see the difference we can make with our choices. This could be very educational.

• I also interessted in clean energy, especially because the loading screen suggest it already ;)

• I know we have windmill and water wheel but those are small in comparison to what is being used in the real world today.

Also, I think the wooden windmill and waterwheel are generating -mechanical- energy, and you're probably thinking electricity. An update for the electrical era would be nice!

• Can you couple the electric generator with the windmill to make electricity?

• No the electric generator runs only on gasoline from what I've learnt

• Banned

Can you couple the electric generator with the windmill to make electricity?

• Not being able to connect a windmill to the electric generator makes no sense. It says it converts mechanical energy to electricity. I guess they are meaning an internal combustion engine is the mechanical energy and it runs on fuel?

• Currently the only use for the windmill is to power the mill to mill flour and sugar and such