Meteor Deactivated in Config, but in Web Interface "Time Till Meteor Impact" is Counting Down

• English: (Deutsch weiter unten)
    Hi,
    We have a Server and in our Disaster.eco stands:
    {
    "$id": "1",
    "CreateMeteor": false,
    "MeteorImpactTime": 7.0
    }
    So the Meteor Should be Deactivated right? But in the web Interface there is a Timer counting down with: "Time Till Meteor Impact" and has 28 Days left.

Is this a Bug or have we done something wrong? We dont want the Meteor.

Deutsch:
    Hallo,
    wir haben einen Server und in unserer disastas.eco steht:
    {
    "$id": "1",
    "CreateMeteor": false,
    "MeteorImpactTime": 7.0
    }
    also sollte der Meteor aus sein richtig? Im Webinterface steht aber "Time Till Meteor Impact" also die zeit bis der Meteor kommen sollte, auf ca 28 Tage. Ist das nen Bug oder haben wir etwas falsch gemacht?

Danke

• Hallo wichtig ist das ihr die Welt neu erstellt.
    Nur dann wird der Meteor richtig deaktiviert.
    Setzt einfach die Zeit auf 0 und dann steht im Web Interface auch Zeit bis zum Einschlag im minus bereich.

• As far as I know you cannot activate or deactivate a meteor except during world generation (first time you start a world). If you set it up to have a meteor the meteor will come even if you turn it off later on in the game. If the server was created with a meteor turned off - no meteor will come even if you turn it on again alter on, even if it says it is active.

We have had to create a new world each time we wanted to change the meteor from active to inactive or inactive to active.

• Yes we hat this options with createMeteor False druring the World creation. As you See in the Config the Days are Set to 7. But in our Webinterface 30 is Written, so i can assume, that the metor will not come, even with the timer ticking down?

• If the world was created with the meteor option 'false', then as far as I know you will not get a meteor even if you later set it to 'true'. Setting it to true will cause the count down to activate but no meteor will show up as one was not generated when the world was created.

• We set it to false when we created the server however randomly the time came to life and then the meteor wiped out the entire server...now it seems its doing it again...