How do I activate the laser?

• We have the lasers, power to them, etc.. but no way to activate them? The button never highlights to click it on the computer, etc. We have 8 days left before things go really bad.... Can someone help us out and give us some direction on what to do?

One of the things says we need to enable all networked objects. What does that mean, and how would I do that?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

• Sorry, they just don't work. disable the meteor on the server.

• I'm fairly certain they do work. They need to charge for 10 real-life hours to work, though. Hopefully how they work will be a lot more clear in the future.

• @MGrand3 said:

I'm fairly certain they do work. They need to charge for 10 real-life hours to work, though. Hopefully how they work will be a lot more clear in the future.

I had 20 genarators running for 5 days and still the lasers didn't fire. Unless there is some other way to use them.

• @Auzze Think you still need to activate them somehow, but yeah the way they work in a mystery.

• The activate button stays grayed out even with all the lasers powered

• Community Mod

Does the server have an auto restart on it so that it restarts everyday? If it does that could be your issue because if the generators turn off or the server reboots you have to start powering the lasers all over again. They don't hold the power. There are many servers out there that do 2 -3 restarts a day and that would keep your lasers from ever being fully powered

You will need at least 4 lasers and they will take 9.5 + real (not game) hours to charge up - then you should have the button active to fire them if all the processes were followed completely and the lasers are all equally powered

• Wow that doesnt make sens.... its about 60 barils of Petrolium by generators for 10 hours, with the max capacity in my backpack I can carry about 8 to 9 petrolium so I have to carry about 190 times barils to the generators..... Everybody left on server before anyways for that we can fire the lasers lol...