Clays Toolkit - v1.3 - For Alpha 5.5.3, 5.5.4

• @ClayC Think the issue has to do with adblock (or µblock) in Chrome, when I turned it off downloads started working again.

• With AdBlock on I was able to execute downloads, I never tried µBlock however, so I will need to install to test this out, worst case for the time being turn off µBlock to download ;)

• I have AdBlock. I would turn off or actually remove µblock unless you are using Firefox. You don't need both and µblock has been known to have issues in chrome even though Chrome allows it to be added as an extension. If you have a problem with Chrome and contact Google support the first extension they will ask you to remove is µblock. If you are also using Firefox and want µblock for it you can now install it just for Firefox and do not need the Chrome extension turned on.

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• After updating the Server to 5.6.1 I want to update toolkit too. But after starting the server, I get the following crashreport:

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    07/04/2017 07:09:35

Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in claystk-commands at 103: No overload for method 'GetStatChange' takes 2 arguments (CS1501)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPlugin(Type pluginType, Object[] p)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor(String configDir)
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

Inner Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in claystk-commands at 103: No overload for method 'GetStatChange' takes 2 arguments (CS1501)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPlugin(Type pluginType, Object[] p)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor(String configDir)
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

--END DUMP--

• Lanthian you should report this in the toolkit for 5.6 as this is the post for the older toolkit. Also you can DM Clay on discord

• Oh, sorry, was to fast with posting, I've hit the false topic^^

• just in regards to that, did you use the old version of clays toolkit? like v2.1 before clay updated it?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Hi @tom789 , please use the latest version of the toolkit, If you still have issues, please let me know.

Thanks,