Clays Toolkit - v1.3 - For Alpha 5.5.3, 5.5.4

• Clays Toolkit still adding more mods, your ideas are all coming to life, enjoy the new implementations!

Please report any issues you may find by leaving a comment below.

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
    Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins

Daily Rewards
    Give your awesome players daily gifts

Vote Rewards
    in collaboration with ecoservers.io I am proud to present vote rewards.
    Currently only rewards users a set amount of skill points
    /vote provices you with link to vote for the server
    /reward <int> 0 for skillpoints 1 for items
    /apikey - add an ecoservers.io api key [AdminOnly]
    /rewardskillpoints -set a vlaue that you want to reward to your players when they cast their vote [AdminOnly]

Set Spawn
    Set Spawn with ease of use
    /setspawn - Sets the current admin's location as the spawn location
    /spawn - brings the player back to set spawn location

Admin Commands
    Including /online and /online-count
    /admins to display the list of admins on the server
    /online-admins to display the list of currently online admins

MOTD
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

Teleport
    includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Gaming Experience Improvements
    Better Shovel, holding up to 10 items in shovel instead of just the 1 - Removed for 5.5.3 as it was implemented in the base game
    Better Chests, chests can now be filled to the brim
    Better Carts, with the all new tyres, we can hold more weight!
    Fuel Woodpulp, burn Woodpulp in campfire, bakery oven, stove
    Increased weight limits of Anvil, Blast Furnace, Carpentry Table, Cement Kiln, Kiln, Machine Shop, Stove, Wainwright Table, Workbench.

Usage:
    /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. (ADMIN ONLY)
    /online - Display online players count + list
    /online-count - Displays online players count
    /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    /admins - Displays admins list
    Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:
    /motd-add Hello World
    /motd-remove 0

Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer
    @Desmond-Clarke - Testing and Bug Fixing
    @Endimmion - Tester (Vote Rewards)

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

• A new hotfix will be released for daily rewards and vote mods,
    Vote Rewards was not notifying the player know correctly the new syntax of collecting the reward,
    Daily Rewards was not notifying the player when the reward was collected.

Please expect the release to be done within the next few minutes, please make sure that you hit the download v1.3.1

• hey cheers for the update am installing now would you consider making a login message? so when someone logs in after a while or someone new logs in they get a custom message sort of like the MOTD

• Would it be possible to make a command to print the Population table thing from when you log in? Seems like a few people want to be able to see it without relogging every time or removing all the other chat channels.

• Dear ClayC,

How do I stop chests from being registered as workstations without having to put chests in a separate room? I am using Server 5.5.3 at the moment.

• @Yellow That is not really possible right now, although I am trying to do a work around for it, no promises for 5.5.4 though

@MGrand3 I'll add this for next release, thanks for the suggestion :)

@TPranara I never had that issue before, please try to contact the devs or the support : @NoBlackThunder

• @TPranara This is a weird issue, I'm not 100% sure what causes it to be completely honest. You can try replacing all the crafting tables, or if you have a door try replacing that to see if that fixes it. Modules might also be the cause.

Would you be able to upgrade the server to 5.5.4?

• @ClayC couldn't you build on the server info you get on login every time? and just add a segment that the admins can modify?

• @Yellow the information you get when you login is in the core code. as far as I can tell it's part of the Eco.Gameplay.Players.WelcomeMessage, I am going to try and override this but since it's compiled into the core code, it's a different process then I am used to, so experimenting until I find the correct way to do it.

I wish that we had a file somewhere or a setting that allowed us to modify the default welcome messages.

• Hi,
    I have some issues to run it on my hosted server (pingperfect). Is there anything special to a local hosted game?

Thanks in advance.

Greeting,
    Mosin

• @Mosin51
    Im maintaing another pingperfect server at the moment also and hade no problems with it yet.
    Can you direct message me with your problem ?, maybe i can be of help.

• @Mosin51 If you can it's better to send me a direct message, and I will be able to help you even more, if you need assistance in regards of pingperfect, or if it's a pingperfect issue, @Zaskersky will be better to ask as I never used their interface and have no idea how it works.

However it should be as easy as dropping the files int he mods folder and booting the server up.

• Dear ClayC,

I did manage to find out what was going on that caused my storage chests to be registered as crafting tables. Apparently it is a bug with the Bloomery in which I will have to report to the Devs. When you place the Bloomery in a room with other crafting tables, those crafting tables start to report that the room no longer meets requirements as there are too many crafting tables. If you remove the Bloomery, the issue no longer presents itself.

Yes, I know that the Bloomery does not need to be in a room, but I wanted all my 'blacksmithery type crafting tables to be in the same room with the stone type crafting tables. ClayC, Can you verify that this isn't a mod related issue?

• @ClayC would you beable to implement a /sethome and /home function so that people can tp to someone and then tp back home

• @Yellow should be done by next version, although it won't be as simple as /home, it will burn calories and have an upper limit, this will vary from server to server depending on how the admins set it up.

Thanks for bringing it up, I forgot to add it :P

• hey man having an issue adding api key?

• @kye I found an issue in the code of v1.3.1, I did fix it for the next version but I have no ETA on when it should be expected, all I can say that it's much more solid and should prevent such problems,

However a work around to get it working you need to create a file in Server Path/ClaysToolkit folder, and name it Eco.Mods.Vote.ctk.

The issue is occuring because the file was not found ;)

If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to direct message me and we can find and fix the issue.

• thansk man will try that now and let you know how i go

• have sent you a chat clayc

• Good afternoon! I'm hosting an ECO server using your mod after DesmondClarke told me how awesome it was! The mod is great, but I have an issue I couldn't find addressed in the forums; any time I try to make a change using the ingame admin commands that would effect the config file, like turning on motd, I'm kicked out of the server. Is this a known issue? I'm hosting through pingperfect. Any help would be greatly appreciated! V/R, Chance