Clays Toolkit - v1.1 - For Alpha 5.5.3, 5.5.4

• Clays Toolkit is here with the first batch of mods ported and tested for 5.5.2 onwards

Please report any issues you may find by leaving a comment below.

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
    Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins

Admin Commands
    Including /online and /online-count
    /admins to display the list of admins on the server
    /online-admins to display the list of currently online admins

MOTD
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

Teleport
    includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Gaming Experience Improvements
    Better Shovel, holding up to 10 items in shovel instead of just the 1 - Removed for 5.5.3 as it was implemented in the base game
    Better Chests, chests can now be filled to the brim
    Better Carts, with the all new tyres, we can hold more weight!
    Fuel Woodpulp, burn Woodpulp in campfire, bakery oven, stove
    Increased weight limits of Anvil, Blast Furnace, Carpentry Table, Cement Kiln, Kiln, Machine Shop, Stove, Wainwright Table, Workbench.

Usage:
    /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. (ADMIN ONLY)
    /online - Display online players count + list
    /online-count - Displays online players count
    /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    /admins - Displays admins list
    Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:
    /motd-add Hello World
    /motd-remove 0

Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer
    @Zaskersky - Tester
    @FinalBossXII - Tester

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

• Wow! Great package, thanks!

I'm considering putting these on my server and removing that Vanilla tag...

• Is this currently Up-to-date? I tried incorporating this mod into our brand new server launching soon and I'm continuously getting errors. Thanks!

• I'm assuming that your running the 5.6.1 server correct? If so did you download the corresponding CTK v2.1 for 5.6.1 and install In the correct area? The CTK website has a tutorial in the help page on how to install if your having issues installing
    http://claystk.clayc.info/Install

• Ah I see, I feel incredibly stupid. I actually couldn't find the "tutorial help page" to install it correctly. You have my blessings good sir.

• Also, this is an awesome mod, I can already envision the success this mod will bring to our sever. Hope this stays up-to-date up to launch date!

• No worries mate. Clay stays on top of things updating as quickly as possible when a new update of the base game comes out

• @valour Glad to hear that you like the modpack, sorry I didn't see this before now but @emmeck explained it well.

I have no intentions of removing the toolkit therefore it shall be updated to the newer version all the time as soon as I can. If you want to support the mod, there is also a donations button you can utilize :)

Any ideas/feedback please feel free to direct message me or post on the corresponding forum post :)