Havent Played More than an Hour Yet

• I'm just really having a hard time wanting to join a server and play this game because I dont know what any objectives are. What is there to do? I really really want to play but dont see any reason. Wish there was something to work towards

• btw, im not posting this to complain or anything I just want someone to tell me the possibilities I have playing this game

• I think the primary "objective" in this, at least from a server point of view, is to work together to reach the endgame, which currently is somewhere around electronics.

You can pick a skill tree such as carpentry (woodworking) or masonry (stoneworking), and then focus all your skillpoints at that so that you can efficiently make stuff that you as a group can use to progress even further and take on new skills. There are also some more relaxed servers where everyone kinda goes off and do their own thing if that's more your thing.

• Check out my post.

http://ecoforum.strangeloopgames.com/topic/2138/economy-playstyle

The game is what you make of it, and at the moment I am making it about building an economy and a city up. Gotta get creative with what you are given. Not all games will tell you what you need to do.