How to migrate 5.5 world to 5.5.3 server?

• Dev Tier

what i want to know is if there's a way to upgrade to 5.5.3 from 5.5 without having to create a completely new world but instead use the same world as in 5.5

• The upgrade from 5.5 to either 5.5.1, 5.5.2 or 5.5.3 shouldn't need a migration tool that I know of. The upgrade should work right away.

• Dev Tier

that doesn't really answer the question as i need to know how to upgrade from 5.5 to 5.5.3, is it just copying some folders over to the new server? and in that case which folders?

i need to keep the map

• This post is deleted!

• @Scarlet-Ortlinde I'd like to know this too!

• If your game is unmodded the only thing you need to do is copy the Game.eco file to the new server, this file is located under - Base_eco_folder/storage
    and on the new server make create a folder called storage and drop the game.eco file in there and boot the server,

• @Zaskersky First of all thank you for that explanation! :) But what if the game is modded? :/

• Dev Tier

I will try this once I return home and if it
    works which i hope it will then I will write that here

If you have any suggestions for additional tags to help others find this in the future then please tell me and I will try to add them

Also can someone send me the link for the migration tool as someone else no doubt need that as well

If someone can link a guide for doing this for a modded server then that too will help, just don't write a guide for modded migration here as it's probably long and filled with variables

• @Meffix
    if the game is modded, then it gets more dificult.
    1: You have to move the modded files you moded, to the new position the should be in, depending on where you installed them and what kinda mods u used.
    2: the mode have to be compatible with the newer version of the server, And if the are not you have to recode them, or the creator of the mod must have a newer version of the mod compatible with the never server version.

• @Zaskersky That's what I did. For example, I have the Bigger Chest Mod installed. I moved all files where they supposed to be, but in-game the items won't show up. :/