Store can be picked up by other players not authorized and it breaks currency viewer

• Store can be picked up by other players

Server, Client or Website? unsure but most likely server

OS/Web Browser? Windows 10

Detailed Description of Issue: I placed my store had items for sale and contracts, i had it on claimed land, the person using it was on my claimed land, the person using it was not authorized on my deed, when the person hit my store with a hammer they picked it up and all of my items for sale in the store disappeared. this was replicated over and over.... lots of lost items and all of the contracts disappeared and have to be rebuilt.

Reproducible? How difficult is it to reproduce? easily reproducible over and over again

Steps to reproduce bug/issue: placed the store again double checked deeds, player was able to pick it up, placed it again and a different player was able to pick it up.

Additional Comments: This is a big one if all items I spent hours gathering and crafting disappear

Client Version? [Alpha .01 for example] Alpha 5.5.3

• It also apparently broke the economy viewer and crashes the client when attempting to use the economy viewer. here is a video. This is also happening for any player attempting to use the economy viewer since this bug happened.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wo9lezj998d5o65/Desktop 04.02.2017 - 09.09.06.01.mp4?dl=0

• This is an issue that needs to be addressed, as if this is done the economy viewer bugs out and if anyone tries to use it they get kicked. If it don't crash the server entirely .

• This bug is causing the admins to roll back the servers making people lose days worth of progress and it's very annoying.... and it keeps happening

• This is why my server is still on the latest 5.5.2 build, many bugs to be worked out still.

• well it is an alpha so you have to expect bugs.... i would just like to hear that they acknowledge the bug and are looking into it

• Yup, they will be fixed given time. Such game, Such bugs, wow.