Alpha 5.5.2 Released!

• Lots of bug fixes in this release:

Bug Fixes

Switch vehicles to use worldobject name in license plate instead of deed name
    Carts now correctly display owner's name
    Links to cart position in deed & show custom name
    Trees no longer grow on tilled soil (on top of other plants).
    Tables now display the correct room requirement with regards to other tables in the room.
    Fixed various issues with world objects ticking, which should fix instances of craft timers seemingly not working.
    fix power consumption UI wonky display
    fix interacting with tree stumps causing disconnect
    dysentery is now a curable disease
    added tooltips for contracts
    cleaned up module requirements display
    young trees are now completely killed when using axe on them
    fix an error that sometimes cause the server browser to no reappear
    fixed some avatar animations
    fixed tooltips being stuck on screen forever
    made pumpjacks fuelable before gasoline is created

• with this new release, anyone notice a HUGE memory issue, the game is using 5.5Gb now, it was only using like 2.1Gb in last build.

• @JohnK said:

dysentery is now a curable disease

...... well that's good, definitely wouldn't want dysentery

• My tables, such as my stores, carpentry table, and bakery oven, that I have had established and worked in 5.5.1 are now stating that they are in rooms that are too small and does not meet their requirement. I've double checked the size and they clearly do.

• Thank you for the pop-up fix! That was the worst!

• So was increasing the cost of some crafts something you guys didn't want to include in the patch notes? log roofs just jumped from 1 to 4 logs, and i'm sure other recipes i haven't found yet are the same... Maybe get the modules working before making recipes even worse... I don't mind grindy but it's starting to get a little ridiculous...

• The Pump Jack seems to be bugged, it's on its side and doesn't seem to function. I don't know why it will not work even when I try to connect to the power grid, I could be doing it wrong, or it is both visually and functionally bugged.ECO pump 2.png ECO Pump 1.png

• Ok i keep finding things... Can we get a full list of patch notes and not just bug fixes? Axe apparently takes more calories now but does more base damage? So essentially less swings to fell a tree but more calories consumed splitting it.

• Just Updated my server to 5.5.2 and half of every ones build is gone. Tables, Chest Walls and all

• This Update Broke my server :(

• Found Fix

Remove game.exe file. then update from 5.5.1 to 5.5.2 then use old Game.exe

• @bobby said:

My tables, such as my stores, carpentry table, and bakery oven, that I have had established and worked in 5.5.1 are now stating that they are in rooms that are too small and does not meet their requirement. I've double checked the size and they clearly do.

"Tables now display the correct room requirement with regards to other tables in the room."

Means if you have a table in a room, it takes that into account when checking room size. Prior to this patch it only looked at the room itself, not it's contents.

• Why does the website show 5.5.3 as the most recent one?
    Edit: would still love 5.5.3 patch notes!

• I'm so confused... now 5.6.0 is on the website??
    Edit: Resolved

• Issue has been fixed=)

• @NoBlackThunder Thank you for the quick response

• Any idea when the game it self will be released on steam so u can auto update easy and such ?

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• hello, I'm emanuel, watching this game for about a year and doing a good job, and I will be very nice if you can give me 2 key games to play with my friend