Any servers running 5.5.2 #df756e88 (latest build on website)

• I am looking for a server that is running the newest build, also hoping for one in early days. Like under day 4 or 5 at the latest.

Anyone know of a server like this please ?

• Why is there no official game servers?

• I think because #df756e88 is a staging version and I'm 100% sure there will be a new version tomorrow.
    If the server is hosted, we need to ask them to upload the file so we can update it, which can cause the world to be wiped, not worth it for a staging version

Also most server will wait till we get 5.5.2 stable before updating.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Auzze said:

I think because #df756e88 is a staging version and I'm 100% sure there will be a new version tomorrow.
    If the server is hosted, we need to ask them to upload the file so we can update it, which can cause the world to be wiped, not worth it for a staging version

Also most server will wait till we get 5.5.2 stable before updating.

The thing with the current build is re population of animals is broken so the world is not really manageable due to the eventual loss of all animals. I think most would rather take the chance with a working "temporary" build than one that is set to not work from the beginning. But obviously I am wrong as there are only a handful of 5.5.3 out there.