Stuck Connecting

• Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing a problem where I can't seem to connect to anyone's' server. Whenever I try and connect, I just stay in the "connecting" screen indefinitely. Would anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Cheers

• I would suggest re-download and reinstalling the game

• I can't find Eco in the uninstall/reinstall list. In any case, the download seems to only be a data file and the exe, so I'm not sure if it would even be listed anyway? Regardless, I tried deleting all the relevant files (past and present, including the original zips) and then redownloading the latest files. I'm able to again boot the game and everything seems to be working correctly, however I still experience this same connectivity problem.

• Ya that's how it works really. Were did you put the file work for the game? When I did mine I made an Eco folder under program files on my standard drive(not a SSD, Had problems running off a SSD the first time) and then i extracted the files right into that folder. The only other thing i can think of is that it could be a problem with your client login Account name or Account.

So you mite wanna open a support ticket for this kind of issue.

• Yeah I extracted my Eco (using WinRAR) into a folder that I made in My Downloads. My Downloads is on my standard drive.

I assumed this was a support ticket, where abouts can I set one of those up?

• @Searson Send an e-mail to support@strangeloopgames.com :)