Alpha 5.5 Stable version Bugs

• When I load into the server sometimes I end up stuck in the ground as if I am standing on the block one lower than I should be on. Unstuck resolves it so it is not really a major bug.

• @Garandster I think I've had this happen when standing on roads, might be something to do with those, or maybe just standing in a gap between two blocks or something. Worth writing down though.

• Bug: Attempting to select a different tool when carrying something gives a notification which has an unnecessary s at the end of the items.

https://gyazo.com/c300cb639fa188df7cd2a9b6a0d9c622

• #1 Rare crash when trying to combine item stacks of the same type or splitting stacks (shift-click and drag from the new window).

https://gyazo.com/c953a920c334fa93b7ac2a16a4f9f31d

Has happened both between hotbar and backpack, internally in backpack, and in other inventories such as chests.

#2 Also, the crashlog you get (refer to above picture) can't be scrolled and is often partially outside its frame. Perhaps writing these to file would be useful as well.

• #1 Counter for coal fuel in campfires goes wild when the campfire is working. The timer jumps back and forth, doesn't seem to affect the actual efficiency of it in any way. Can get a recording of it if necessary.

EDIT: The timers for fuel also seem to be slightly laggy, often skipping a few seconds at a time, but updating to the correct number.

EDIT 2: This issue applies to all fuel, not just coal.

• It seems most of the 'efficiency' skills reduce the amount of tallow created for any food prep recipes. This includes the raw sausage recipe and the charred meat recipe. These efficiency skills will say "Reduces tallow cost' but there is no tallow cost, the recipe creates tallow and when you raise the efficiency you end up making less tallow then someone with 0 efficiency.

This is a very very annoying bug if you're actually trying to make tallow.

• Stuck at Loading World 2% in 5.5.1

Had issues with the loading screen stuck at Loading World 2%. After a while it seemed to fix itself, though with other hiccups such as the game freezing and the chat window not working.

Bug report/thread here: https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/1215

• The Mouse Sensitivity option in the menu has a typo, "Mouse Sensitivty"

• My Kiln just ran out of fuel, but the status tab still shows The green checkmark and "Fueled".

• Elk Wellington has a weight of 0.00 in game.
    temp.jpg

• @Pradoxzon said:

Elk Wellington has a weight of 0.00 in game.

Hotpatch to Mods\AutoGen\Food
    ElkWellington.cs

• On our server the wood carts keep disappearing. Example: I left it at 77,78,58 when I logged out last night, but it is not there anymore. When I check the deed it shows it as being at 1078, 1059.

Pam in Discord told me to report it here because this was supposed to be fixed in 5.5. The server was created with 5.5 and we've updated to 5.5.1 yesterday. This issue has occurred in both versions for us.

• Heres is a bug well to avoid......i was standing at 1999,0,1999 and i tried to claim a land after the 0,0,0 point and it bought land outside my map perimeters now the server thinks i own 2 extra plots that dont exist

• i basically had to unclaim the land and hide the deed and reclaim the land with a new one but i still have a deed now thats pointless but it says i own plots 2002,707 and plots 2002,712 and my map is 2000x2000

• make sure you are standing in the plot you want to claim when you claim it

• A resource cyclic dependency deadlock exists for [Pumpjack].

See Attached diagram:
    pumpjack_cyclic_depend.png

• well considering oil is finite how long will it last???

• Not sure what actually happened but we had some random tailings appear and pollute some areas out of nowhere.

I've noticed the timer going crazy for charcoal fuel, but not for log fuel, especially in the bloomery.

Several trees I've felled have fallen onto a small outcropping/ledge and become stuck. Even after splitting the tree into small logs, the pieces didn't fall to the ground.

Also the sliding on tables & invisible people.

• Flour's description is bugged.
    temp.png

• Camas Bulb Bake's description has a typo; "An" should be "A".
    temp.png