Clays Toolkit - v1 - For Alpha 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 5.5.4

• Clays Toolkit is here with the first batch of mods ported and tested for 5.5.2 onwards

Please report any issues you may find by leaving a comment below.

Installation:
    Extract into Mods folder.

Mods Included:

Clays Toolkit Base Mod
    Contains the saving and chat features for mods to base off of
    Now also providing a list of online users, admins and online admins

Admin Commands
    Including /online and /online-count
    /admins to display the list of admins on the server
    /online-admins to display the list of currently online admins

MOTD
    custom timings and modes (slow 1 message every time and fast all every time), allows you to add, remove, enable, disable, list, send at will from ingame chat

Teleport
    includes tp to cords for admins, tp to players for everyone costing calories and also, with cooldown.

Toggle Light Sources
    right-click to turn off or on, any light sources (pauses fuel consumption also)

Gaming Experience Improvements
    Better Shovel, holding up to 10 items in shovel instead of just the 1 - Removed for 5.5.3 as it was implemented in the base game
    Better Chests, chests can now be filled to the brim
    Better Carts, with the all new tyres, we can hold more weight!
    Fuel Woodpulp, burn Woodpulp in campfires

Usage:
    /motd-on - Activates MOTD
    /motd-off - Deactivates MOTD
    /motd-list - List all MOTDs
    /motd-remove [ID} - Remove Message with given ID
    /motd-add [MESSAGE] - Adds Message to list of MOTDs
    /tp [USERNAME] - Teleport to an online username for a cost (calories)
    /tp [x],[y],[z] - Teleport to co-ordinates given. (ADMIN ONLY)
    /online - Display online players count + list
    /online-count - Displays online players count
    /online-admins - Displays online admins list
    /admins - Displays admins list
    Right click on light sources to turn them off or on.

Examples:
    /motd-add Hello World
    /motd-remove 0

Description:
    A Toolkit for all servers with modular mods, want to remove a mod? find it, and delete it.

Thanks to:
    @ClayC - Programmer
    @Zaskersky - Tester
    @FinalBossXII - Tester

Download:
    Please use the official Clay's ToolKit website to download any version you like.

• @ClayC Awesome, thanks for the fast upload!

• HI.
    Installed your mod and it just crashes the client

When I try and TP to a player
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/4r594o7xhkwtt0x/tp bug.png?dl=0

When I use the /online command
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6xxc81mlgy5nvz0/online bug.png?dl=0

THX

• I can confirm that the /online is crashing my end, and that the /tp only crashes on occasion.

• both bugs will be fixed shortly, thanks for reporting @Auzze and @FinalBossXII

• Another release was just done, I fixed both bugs and added new mods!

• HI.

/motd-remove don't work.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/in02nl95e4zuc15/motd-remove.png?dl=0

/tp 500, 85,500 don't work
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/axc456dbjrpe2hv/tp.png?dl=0

All other commands work.

THX

• @Auzze
    I see that you typed, /tp 500, 85,500 don't work
    there is a space before the 8, thats why it dident work type error on your side.
    so when you type it correct you can use it ;)

• @Auzzie I had the issue where commands are not found , I only had to wait for server to fully load or restart, also make sure that to use MOTD you are set to admin.

I had my admin rights be removed several times on ECO Server 5.5. so that may be the issue.

• The 5.5.1 Hotfix seems to have completely invalidated storage related mods and the shovel. I checked the shovelitem.cs file and it is the modified 10-stack file still, and the storage chest cs file still says friendly name Big Storage Chest Clay'sTK. However in-game they are not loading.. storage chests are plain chests when newly crafted, placed down, etc. Shovel doesn't work either. However /tp /online and other commands do work.

• @Senbotsu thank you for letting me know, I wasn't aware of 5.5.1 since I wasn't here much yesterday, so I will investigating and fixing accordingly.

Again, thank you very much kind one :)

Regards,
    ClayC

• loving the mod pack clayc! works well on my 5.5.1 server, but same as above, shovel and storage not working, keep up the good work, cant wait for the fix! :)

• 5.5.2 is out and it has broken your wonderful mod again, unfortunately. It looks like the devs changed the underlying code so all the mods are calling on code that doesn't exist anymore or was renamed, which is the same thing as far as the computer is concerned.

Exception

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in ShovelItem at 23: The type or namespace name 'IDynamicValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ShovelItem at 25: The type or namespace name 'SkillModifiedValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in ShovelItem at 26: The type or namespace name 'SkillModifiedValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in PoweredCart at 35: 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.CraftingElement<Eco.Mods.TechTree.GearItem>' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments (CS1729)
    Error in PoweredCart at 36: 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.CraftingElement<Eco.Mods.TechTree.LumberItem>' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments (CS1729)
    Error in PoweredCart at 37: 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.CraftingElement<Eco.Mods.TechTree.CombustionEngineItem>' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments (CS1729)
    Error in PoweredCart at 39: The type or namespace name 'ConstantValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in WoodCart at 35: 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.CraftingElement<Eco.Mods.TechTree.BoardItem>' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments (CS1729)
    Error in WoodCart at 37: The type or namespace name 'ConstantValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Campfire at 84: 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.BasicCraftingEfficiencySkill' does not contain a definition for 'SkillModifiers' (CS0117)
    Error in Campfire at 85: 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.BasicCraftingEfficiencySkill' does not contain a definition for 'SkillModifiers' (CS0117)
    Error in Campfire at 87: The type or namespace name 'SkillModifiedValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)
    Error in Campfire at 87: 'Eco.Mods.TechTree.BasicCraftingSpeedSkill' does not contain a definition for 'SkillModifiers' (CS0117)
    Error in StorageChestItem at 31: 'Eco.Gameplay.Items.CraftingElement<Eco.Mods.TechTree.LogItem>' does not contain a constructor that takes 4 arguments (CS1729)
    Error in StorageChestItem at 33: The type or namespace name 'ConstantValue' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) (CS0246)

• @Senbotsu Thanks for informing me, I will port the mod again to 5.5.2 soon :) a new download link will be available and also a page dedicated for this mod will be created on my website, more info will follow soon.

• My hero! hehe. At least /online, /tp, etc work just fine. It's only the changes to existing items that got killed =)

• Could you post a link to your website? Only link I can find is the one on the first post to the 5.5 mod. Looks like 5.5.3 is coming out this evening - will we need an update for that one too? I am not even sure what is posted above is just for 5.5 or for 5.5.1 or for 5.5.2 - as the name of the file has not changed. Could you help with that?

• 5.5.3 is out now haha, man they are keeping you on your toes with all these updates :)

• They do don't they :) 5.5.3 might hold for a while though as 5.6 is whats in staging

• ToolKit has been ported to 5.5.3 :)

• legend! cheers buddy