Doors

• When your building a building. and you place a door from outside the blueprint space. the door dissapears but you get a deed item of the door as if its still there

• SLG Admin

ohh thats new ... can you create a video of it ? maybe that could give any clue why that is happening ?

• Happened a few times. I narrowed it down to two options. Either the door dissapeared because there was a bush on the same tile as where I was placing the door. Or its because i had not put 2 block high walls on either side of the door to have something to hinge on.

• @hipersniper said:

Happened a few times. I narrowed it down to two options. Either the door dissapeared because there was a bush on the same tile as where I was placing the door. Or its because i had not put 2 block high walls on either side of the door to have something to hinge on.

I can confirm doors placed on bushes will disappear and can not be removed. The area the door is becomes a dead zone.

• Yes, doors placed on a stump bush or other similar plant causes the door to not be placed, its lost but a deed is still created.