New World

• 5.5 is up and running, no mods for the server at the moment. current build [516ceabd]. Special thanks to PingPerfect staff for help getting it online and running! Expect the random crash once in a while, still an unstableish build. Will be adding currency soon so players can use this currency in thier shops!

Legendary Server Name ~ 192.99.147.154:3050

EDIT The only problem so far seen is periodically (seemingly random) it will disconnect briefly and will do a backup automatically (roughly 1 minute back). Other then that seems stable as can be.

• Hey @Arcanine , I was playing on the new 5.5 server when I was kicked from the game. I received a caught exception error, outside of boundary of array.
    I tried to re-enter from server selection screen, and after the world loaded I was reverted back to the server selection screen.
    ...at least it wasn't the objects loading 100% freeze. Progress huh?
    Is it possible to restore my player to your game?
    Thanks for any assistance you can offer. EyeZ0n.

• @EyeZ0n there is a work around for this, i can tp your character, gotta go download the admin command you should be able to log on shortly. Just getting back from work. Is your character name exactly as posted in your forum?

EDIT I have moved your character, if your still having the bug, post your ingame name here so I can do it properly. CasE SensITIVE

• Going to re-enter the relevant information about the server in the main post.

• I can be found as "Arc" the orange profile picture in the Eco official Discord server. https://discord.gg/7gCmSz4. If and when people are bugged and cannot log in due to the 100% object bug that seldom happens, you can reach me there and I can fix you.

• There is a staging that will be coming out shortly that will be the catalyst to a steady world until Meteor Jesus destroys it. We will be moving towards it and invite everyone to wait (patiently) for it to be rolled out on the server.

I will update the main post about the specifics when the wipe and new staging is done.

It's going to be default with a couple mods + I will be giving a free wood cart to everyone who wishes to have one for the starting present. Keep in mind to get up hills with carts you need ramps! Tread carefully and plan accordingly (Or be forced to use your hammer on it to pick it up empty)!

• New staging server coming online shortly, Will update the main post when i get back from work. This world will not be wiped until Meteor Jesus crashes in like a wrecking ball.

• @Arcanine LOVE that!!

--Arcanine was caught saying "This world will not be wiped until Meteor Jesus crashes in like a wrecking ball."

• There is a bug currently when you hover over a storage chest/depot and a couple other stations on the minimap, it will crash your game. Avoid doing this.

• Sorry guys, they pushed the update the moment i went to work, didnt have time to upgrade it. Going live now with the new build Staging #49758f92. There was another build pushed today also, will be updating the server to the most recent build tomorrow.

For those who don't have it here is a link to the client to play on my server.

-Link Removed-

• Luxury lots available on the realm! Join up! 24/7 up-time!

• Updating to Staging #6da56326.

• Legendary Server Name Looking for new recruits! Join up!

• Staging #accc4dc1 updated. Join up! Website link Broken, use this provided by the admins.

Link removed

• Official 5.5 Live and released! Hype! Server updated. Sorry to everyone who had a house, had to wipe :(. Have fun!

• #Fistbump

• Updated to 5.5.1, Enjoy.

• #bump

• How do! This game looks pretty interesting, and I am looking for a server to play on, about once a week. What can you tell me about your server?

• Updated to Staging 1d00c976