Electric system server crash

• If you place a generator at cords 6, 998 and a light at 6, 2 the light will not work, if you then attempt to take the light down the server will crash. Crash dump bellow.

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    02/28/2017 15:19:51

Exception
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Components.PowerGrid.IsFirst(PowerGridComponent component)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Components.PowerGridComponent.Tick(Single dtime)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObject.Tick(Single dtime)
    at Eco.Gameplay.Objects.WorldObjectManager.Run()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

--END DUMP--

• what version are you running on?

• Suggestion:
    Include version of Eco and basic os info maybe mono/.net info right after --BEGIN DUMP-- to the devs :)

• My apologies this was on version 5.4 Server OS is windows hosted by pingperfect.com I do not know their .net version or info.

• Ok i created an issue for this ref: https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/1142