Server crashing on start up and every 10-15 min of game play

• Me and my buddy are having issues keeping our server running. we are running it off of his PC and using Hamachi to link up and play. Here is our crash log.

--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    02/20/2017 15:26:12

Exception
    System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
    at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.Save()
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.DataStore.ProcessQueue()
    at Eco.Core.Serialization.DataStore.<Run>b__24_0()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

--END DUMP--

• @Joshw said:

: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Thats your Problem ... did you restart the PC ? Did you try opening the Server as Admin ?

It says the game.eco zip file is opened... close it

• This error seems like something on your computer is blocking write to the save files. Antiviruses could in rare cases do this or some other application .. You could also get the same issue if your try to run several instance of eco from the same folder.

• Thank you, I will let my buddy know. He is the one hosting our game play.

• We have had it working for awhile now, it had to do with a file being in the downloads folder and not in the proper spot.