'Eco' is quite difficult to search!

• Trying to find information about Eco on the googles is a nightmare.

I search things such as 'Eco constructed wood block' and 'Eco constructed wood block game' and 'Eco constructed wood block strange loop' and get very very very few results.

Is this due to alpha? Is this due to not yet being promoted with search engines? Is this just how it's gonna be?

Are there thoughts to identifying the game as 'Play Eco' or 'Eco Online' or maybe something like 'Eco-World' to make it pop a little more as a game/tool? Rather than a construction of an arch and a wooden roller coaster as well as strange things I can do in St. Louis?

• You get constructed wood blocks in the Lumber Mill (first item) :-)

• Just added search to the forum.
    On Google I've found ECO game to work decently.

• Need to agree with Psycho =P just googling something about eco can be really hard .. but i google eco gameplay videos and get only nature movie. i think for now the issue is that eco is not that big yet and most search engine take some time to catch up. i am sure the more we move forward the easier we will find the right search result =)

• @NoBlackThunder said:

i think for now the issue is that eco is not that big yet and most search engine take some time to catch up. i am sure the more we move forward the easier we will find the right search result =)

Good to know.